This week was a very exciting week for our family. We welcomed Tyler James to our family on Monday morning. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21 inches long. Here are a few pictures of his first few days.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Welcome Tyler James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yay--I wanted to be the first to comment! He is the cutest littlest nephew I have! Can't wait to see him!
Hey! I love it. Thanks for putting the pictures up, Tyler looks great!
Congratulations! He is adorable. I love the name Tyler James. Good solid name. :)
He's beautiful. Congratulations! I can't wait for ours. We'll keep you posted on how things are going. Again, congrats and enjoy your new little angel. :)
He is soooo precious!!! Congratulations! I'm glad everything went so smoothly. Can't wait to hold my new little nephew and give him lots of hugs and kisses this summer!
Oh Kim, he's so adorable!! I hope you are recovering as well as can be. Your boys are all so cute and I know you'll love Mommying your three darling ones (at least most of the time, right?!) Welcome to the world Tyler, you have a great family!! Love and miss you guys,
Pam and the Hardy gang
Kim, congratulations! He is so cute (as is all of your boys). Hope things are going well for you. Let me know if we can do anything for you. We would love to bring you dinner or something.
Congratulations on your new little one. I'm so glad to hear from you. We also have a new little one. Well she is 4 months now, but it seems like she just arrived. Check us out on our blog www.pearsonposse.blogspot.com
Post a Comment