Anyone up for a little 3 on 3? Yeah, we've got game! Joseph and Sean have been very good with Tyler and have been trying to teach him all about basketball. So whenever you're ready. . .
That is the cutest pictures ever! Three little peas in a pob. I know where their looks came from, but where did their love for basketball come from. Just kidding Obed,HA HA!
4 comments:
that is so cute.....now you just need two more for a full Leduc team!
haha, so cute! Even though the basketball is bigger than his head now---I'm sure little Tyler will pick right up!
What a cute little family! I agree with Shelley, you need a whole Leduc team!
That is the cutest pictures ever! Three little peas in a pob. I know where their looks came from, but where did their love for basketball come from. Just kidding Obed,HA HA!
Post a Comment