Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sean's Boo Boo


Friday, we had to take a special trip to the doctor for Sean. He and Joseph were doing what big boys do best--playing too roughly--and he fell and hit his chin on the banister. He was very brave as the doctor put 3 stitches in his chin.

4 comments:

David said...

What a brave little guy to get three stitches in his chin! I hope he is okay.

Shelley said...

Aaaahhh... sorry to hear...we feel his pain! Although by this picture he looks pretty happy about it! Glad he is doing well. He is a tough boy!

Amber said...

Yeah really---I'm a little afraid of whats to come! Stiches seem to be the thing lately! I don't think I would be smiling nearly as big. Poor little guy!

Gifford Family said...

Fortunately we have never done the stiches thing (knock on wood). What a brave kid and what a brave mom!