Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday to Sean!


Sean is now 2 years old. I cannot believe how fast the last few years have been. I guess time flies when you are busy and having fun! Joseph was such a good big brother all day yesterday; he woke up and after waking Sean up, starting singing "Happy Birthday". Sean got the biggest grin on his face everytime Joseph sang to him (which happened to be a lot). Joseph, in return, was very pleased to see that Sean had given him a gift in appreciation of being such great brother!



Sean received many fun new toys--the one he his opening here are golf clubs (sorry Uncle Ryan, we don't want to rub it in). Sean and Joseph have been practicing all day, so this summer when our uncles come to visit, they'll be able to keep par.










Sean enjoyed blowing out his candles. He wanted to keep doing that all night long (or as long as we kept giving him brownies--yes, he picked the "funfetti" brownies as his choice of "cake"). He liked it so much, that he had to blow out one candle at a time.




I think Grandpa was having just as much fun with the new toys as the birthday boy! Grandpa and Daddy helped Sean, and Joseph, make a big, fun train track. Now we know what Grandpa wants for Father's Day.




1 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Happy Birthday Sean! Birthday parties are always fun for everyone. I am glad you all had a good time.