Okay, I know it's been a long while since we've updated out blog--thanks for all the reminders! :) So you'll be getting a lot of pictures now. A few weeks ago we went hiking up a canyon here in Layton. I can tell I've been in lower altitudes for the past several years. Even though this was not the biggest mountain I've hiked, I was definately out of breath. As for the boys. . .well, Joseph was a trooper hiking the whole way by himself. Sean rode atop Daddy's shoulders most of the way. And Tyler, well, Mommy had him in his carrier. We hiked and hiked and even took a wrong turn until we found the bridge we were looking for. We even ran into some nice people who showed us the way and told us later that we really weren't lost, we just had to go a little furhter to find the bridge. But we had fun. The boys will still tell you about it if you ask them.
Our neighbors invited us over to play in the water. While Sean and his friends took a warm-up break, Joseph continued running in the sprinklers and even had a water fight with others. They tried the slip-n-slide, but didn't quite get the hang of it, even on a hill. So we stuck with the traditional sprinkler and wading pool. But we all had fun! (except for Tyler who didn't really like getting in the way of Joseph's water fight.)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Summer Fun
Posted by Kimberly at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My kids have absolutely loved playing in the sprinklers and sliding down their slip and slide. I am glad that the weather is finally right for it.
Post a Comment