Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pirates Ahoy


So Joseph & Sean have been surprising me at how much they have been playing together lately. This was their activity of choice the other day. . .PIRATES. (Thanks to McDonalds for the fun hats.)
And Sean comes out victoriously!


Poor Tyler. . .seems everyone has forgotten him, so he just does what he knows best. . .aaaah sleep.

Tyler has been getting so big, though. He has been giving us smiles for about 3 weeks, but they were always too fast to capture on film. This is the best we have so far, but don't worry, I'm sure there will be more to come!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

You guys got way cooler McD toys than we did! We just got a wacky karate-chopping panda tonight! Glad to see they are keeping busy and playing with each other this summer! Tyler is such a cutie! I love his little smile! Keep the pics coming!

Geoffrey said...

Thanks for the pictures of the kids. We love to keep up with them since we are so far away. They are so cute and playing such boy games. Wish I could give them all hugs in person, but give them one for me will you?

Gifford Family said...

What fun brothers can be! I bet it is nice that they play so well together.

David said...

How much did it cost the pirate to pierce his ears?

A Buckaneer!

I like the pirate costumes of your boys, Arrrr!