We are alive, yes. I know it has been a very long time since we've posted anything. . .so here it goes. Now that Tyler has doubled in age since our last post, I'll start with him.
Here's Tyler getting a yummy treat from Aunt Margaret. Since he was not able to participate in the sleepover, he had to settle for some ice cream (I think he's okay with that).
Durning the winter, Tyler very much wanted to go outside with Daddy and his brothers to shovel the snow. So we braved the weather one day, found some old boots (3 sizes too big), and wore the hat from Aunt Sandy and went outside. Now what? He was fine for a while until he realized he couldn't walk. But didn't want to go inside either. When's summer going to be here?
Here are the 3 boys waiting for lunch. Tyler is just happy that his brothers are starting to acknowledge the fact that he is getting bigger.
Happy Birthday to Me. I'm finally a big boy!

2 comments:
Yeah!!!! You finally posted. I love the last picture of Tyler, he is so cute, and getting to be such a big boy.
He's a year old?! Wow time flies!! Guess it's time for another one ;) jk...miss you and love you! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! Your family is as cute as ever!!
Post a Comment