Some of the things we like to do are make tents while mom cleans the kitchen floor. (Shhh! We're trying to sleep!) We also love to show off and look cool. Who says we're little kids? Who doesn't love being pampered by their cousins?
Kimba! I'm so proud of you for joining the world of blogging! Now we can stay up to date on life with the LeDucs! My kids loved to look at the pics. of the boys. Still don't miss the snow though!
4 comments:
Fun stuff! I am so glad that you are a blogger now also! Your boys are so cute! I am so glad I had a chance to see all of you in Missouri.
Kimba! I'm so proud of you for joining the world of blogging! Now we can stay up to date on life with the LeDucs! My kids loved to look at the pics. of the boys. Still don't miss the snow though!
Yea for your blog! I really like the pictures and the comments. Keep it up.
Hayley misses babying her little cousins. We were so glad to see you again in Missouri.
Post a Comment